Skip to content
- The first burn in the most important! Make sure you let the candle burn for 4 hours the first time you light it. It's important that the surface of the candle is melted from edge to edge before you extinguish it. This ensures that the candle will burn efficiently each time you light it and not let any wax go to waste.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before you light it. This will keep the wick from "mushrooming" and giving off black smoke when burning. Don't trim the wax while there is melted wax in the candle.
- Don't move the candle while there is melted wax in the jar to avoid spilling.
- Keep the included metal lid on the candle when not in use. This keep the candle clean and the scent fresh!
- Enjoy your all natural soy wax candle!