Being a new homeowner is such an exciting time! But with all of that excitement also comes a sense of feeling overwhelmed. I remember when my husband and I purchased our first home right after we got married. We were so excited but also overwhelmed with how many things we had to purchase to make our new house a home. But we were so grateful when some of our family and friends gave us some really great housewarming gifts!
With the holidays coming up, this is the perfect time to shop for the new homeowner in your life! Here's our gift guide for the new homeowner!
1. White Glass Kitchen Dispenser Bottle Set: These hand soap and dish soap dispensers are super high quality and are the perfect mix of beauty and function making them a great housewarming gift!
2. Wood Bead Garland: If the new homeowner in your life is really drawn to the farmhouse style of home decor then these wood bead garlands are a great gift idea! Style them across your mantle or mix them in with your existing decor, this is a gift that will be used season after season.
3. Stoneware Trays: These trays are great for helping you keep it all together. A new homeowner can use these trays to hold their soap dispensers or use it as a place to keep track of their mail and keys. With so many uses, this is a gift that will last for years and years while also adding to their home decor!
4. Turkish Hand Towel: Every kitchen needs a proper hand towel. Turkish towels are known for their high absorbency and their ability to stand the test of time while also maintaining an elegant look.
5. Shampoo and Conditioner Bottles: An easy way for a new homeowner to keep their shower organized and pleasing to the eye is with this matching shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispenser set.